Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first blog. I'm Angieline de Ocampo, 17 years old and turning 18 on January 22, 2020. I am the second daughter of Thelma and Gelbano de Ocampo.



I am now currently studying at Philippine Christian University- Dasmariñas Campus a Grade 12 student, taking the strand of Humanities and Social Sciences. And i am planning to take BS Criminology in my college. There are so many reactions and questions about the course that i will be taking. Why do i want to become a police? And that's very simple,  first i would like to challenge and protect myself in terms of troubles in real life situations, and also this is what i really want to be. I see myself in this course in the future.


Furthermore, when it comes to hobbies I would always want to hear music and to sing. Everytime I listen to music it makes me feel better. 


I consider Philippians 4:13 as my life verse. When im at my darkest point, this verse makes me realize that I have a big God in me. The journey ahead is not going to be easier that' why we need to be stronger. All we have to do is trust Him because only one thing is for sure, he is the one that will give us strength to overcome all tha pain.


You will know me more as I post my another content soon.This is only the start I hope you like it. Thanks for your time reading this blog about me, have a nice day.






65 comments:

  1. I know you well, so I know that you can achieve your goals in life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog made me curious of your profile. i want to know you more. your blog was beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your personality girl!!! i know that you're a good person, just study hard to make your dreams come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since I met you, I know that you're a strong girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a girl that have a good heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your voice is really amazing. just sing always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this kind of blog is really good. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continue your passion. I like your voice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay sweet and kind, Imagine na uli hahahahahaa luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nice blog, thankyou for sahring your life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Study harder to make your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continue singing because I know you’re a good singer haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always make mama thelma and papa gil proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you should try dancing

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a long way to achieve what you want but let be yourself, and be confident, you can achieve all things you want.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never lose your passion, never let yourself down. It can motivate you in everything you'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never lose yourself. You have a good character and I'm confidently saying that you can make everyone proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't mind any struggles you'll tackle, you must overcome that obstacles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Turn this wishes into achievements. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keep your head in the cloud, let yourself to dream but never let your feet lift in the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Be passionate as what you're, it'll bring you up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You want to be a policewoman and with a beautiful face, such an ironic thing but also a cute one. Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Keep your pace, don't be too quick and also don't be too slow, everything is on place. Patience nambawaaan!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Never give up even in the worst case, there's always downs in everyone's life and then a great ups will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love what you want, what you want to be. Being passionate in something never lose in every battle or struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Don't mind every mistake you'll make, mind things you did right.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I know you can totally do it Angie, I know you so well, I'm just advising you if you lose something in yourself, so never, NEVER, lose to anyone, and don't ever lose yourself. Just pray, everything is on the plan of God. Take this course, put all the courage, put all the passion, put all the love, put everything co'z all things you'll sacrifice will be the base for your success. Goodluck in taking all this things. Goooodluuuuck.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very nice blog 😊 Continue to keep God in your life..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice blog ,keep up the good work and may god bless you all the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music is where our souls home. Great job! Keep it up. Looking forward to see more of your work in the future ;)

      Delete
  31. What a brave young girl like you to dream such a prestige career. Dream big! I know you have it in you, since (maybe) being sure on reaching on that dream is all in your mindset now. I hope you'll be a bold and strong policewoman someday :>

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fighting!face your battle with your beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  33. We are here for angeee <33 just keep dreaming, ily 💛

    ReplyDelete
  34. Keep up the good work. I will always be here to support you. Dream High! You always got my back

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mangarap ng mataas para makatulong sa pamilya

    ReplyDelete
  36. Goodluck hope you'll be the better person that i know

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for shring your blog sis.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOAH, POST KA NAMAN NG SINGING MO HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  40. disregard what other people may say. i'm sure you're gonna be a cool police officer in the future. just cheer up always and keep reaching your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Keep doing what makes u happy, and strive more for ur dreams! U can do it!:))

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your dream is a reflection of the strength of all women.

    ReplyDelete
  43. So inspiring, you're such a brave woman. Looking forward to see you in the future wearing that policewoman uniform ♥ Chase your deams. God may bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first blog. I'm Angieline de Ocampo, 17 years old and turning 18 on January 22, 2020. I am the second daught...